当素食女遇上肉食男

 

 

动划制作.剧本.授权/Yamato
翻译/Patrick

 

当素食者遇上肉食者,经常有理说不清。

肉食者脑子里许多根深柢固但不一定正确的想法与看法,往往让人啼笑皆非,甚至不知道该怎么说才好。居住在美国的素食者Yamato因此制作了一部名为「当素食女遇上肉食男」的动划,希望將素食者心中那份无耐,藉由动划来表达。

动划中的男主角是一位肉食男,一直想弄清楚素食女想吃什么,但最后还是出了一大笑话。整部片子以英文播出,虽然Yamato特地为蕃茄小屋提供了英文剧本供翻译,但小屋手头上没有相关的工具可以將中文字幕放上去,所以只好请大家看以下的中英对照了:(

蕃茄小屋编辑部

「当素食女遇上肉食男」剧本---中英对照

Man: I hope they have hamburgers on the menu today.
男:希望他们今天的菜单上有牛肉汉堡。
Woman: I not a fan.
女:我对这个没有兴趣!

M: What, you don't like hamburgers? Maybe they will have chicken, it's a more healthy meat.
男:什么!妳不喜欢牛肉汉堡?他们也许有比健康的炸鸡块。
W: Not really.
女:不见得!

M: You are picky. Do you even like meat. What is the deal?
男:真挑剔。妳不喜欢吃肉么?为什么?
W: Actually I am a vegetarian.
女:事实上我吃素。

M: That is crazy. What do you eat twigs and berries. Humans aren't suppose to eat just twigs and berries, they are suppose to eat meat. We are at the top of the food chain you know.
男:妳疯了。那妳吃什么,树枝与莓果吗?人类不应该吃树枝与莓果的,而是吃肉。我们位处食物链的最上端,妳知道的。
W: I don't know what the problem is, I don't try to tell you what to eat.
女:我不认为有什么问题,我不需要告诉你要吃什么。

M: Yeah, but, it's not normal.
男:唉,但这是不正常的。

M: Well, maybe they have fish.
男:嗯,也许他们菜单上有鱼。
W: I don't eat fish.
女:我不吃鱼!

M: Fish are not animal.
男:鱼不是动物
W: Yes they are.
女:鱼是动物。

M: No, they are are not. They are fish.
男:不,牠们不是,牠们是鱼!